Things to do
- WestShore offers private beach access with a short walk out of your room to the sandy beach 365 days a year
- Surf the Nelscott Reef
- Hunt for agates and fossils in the rocky tide pools, while getting a glimpse out our local wild life. See hermit crabs, star fish, baby rock fish, and more
- Harvest your own dinner of clams, mussels, or crab. License required.
- Walk down to Siletz Bay and enjoy the important Bird Area’s
- At night, enjoy smore’s and a fire while watching the falling stars on the beach just steps from your room. A childs's favorite!